Mailroom Solutions is a software and logistics solution provider. We have strong software backing from several industries. Our head office is located in Seinäjoki, Finland. We provide logistics and mail handling solutions for national postal operators large companies to identify, register, sort and track shipments. Excellence in ergonomics and a new level of user experience are the basic principles of our product development.
Mailroom Solutions customers include national postal operators such as the United States Postal Service, Cyprus Post, Lithuania Post, Greenland Post, and Post Group Finland as well as large corporations such as Nordea, SEB, Danske Bank, ICA, and Roche. We also partner with some of the largest facility management companies in the world, companies, like CBRE, RICOH and ISS. They use our solutions at their customers’ premises to ensure that their customers get the best possible service and value for money.
We are always looking for passionate professionals in sales, software development, and logistics. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send an open application to email@example.com .
This is a job for you if you:
- Have worked with Linux and Windows servers and cloud environments
- Have previous experience in working in Support or Deployment
- Get excited about challenges
- Are a team player
- Have basic programming skills
- Are able to travel
- Are fluent in English and Finnish languages
We are also looking for:
- Ability to take responsibility on deliveries in customer projects, help the team to debug and solve problems, and communicate fluently in English with customers
- Knowledge of modern architectures and software development practices
- Understanding of computer networking and experience in programming and scripting
- Become a part of our success story and join our team with an inspiring environment, fair bosses and great colleagues!
Senior Software Engineer
We offer an opportunity to an experienced software engineer with at least five years of relevant experience in software development to join our agile and innovative product development team in Seinäjoki. Previous experience from logistics software developed will be an advantage but not mandatory.
Language skill needed: fluent Finnish and English.
Please note that this role is based in Seinäjoki, Finland, EU and you must be eligible to work and live in the EU to apply for this role.
You will be
- Involved in the design of our systems architecture and you are also involved in implementation
- An expert in our core technologies: ASP.NET WebAPI, Qt
- Defining new functionality with customers
- Developing new software features
Apply now by sending your informal application and CV to: