mSorter series offers highly efficient solutions for manual handling of rest mail and flats. The high usability user interface, ergonomic design, and intuitive sort-to-light bring the manual sorting process to a new level. Memory-based operations are removed and the utilization and optimization of sort plans become possible.
mSorters collect the full trace and enable efficient tracking of mail pieces. The recipient and the delivery address are captured automatically by the state of the art OCR and the shipment data is stored automatically.
Most of the integrations can be done using the standard API’s of the Mailroom Manager server environment, but the architecture also enables quick and cost-effective custom integration to any back end system.
Rest mail & flats
mSorters were originally designed for manual handling of rest mail and flats. The computer-assisted manual sorting is an efficient way to handle the non-machinable flow in a mail center. The scalability and configurability enable the easy adaptation to the existing processes and bring significant savings quickly.
In-house mail registration
- Operates in the pharmaceutical industry
- Has over 230 buildings at the main campus
- Has over 12 000 employees
- Receives over 15 000 shipments daily, most mail pieces delivered to mailbox frames in floors
- Parcels are delivered to recipients
- Pallets, thermal & chemical shipments, and registered mail as well
- Employees are allowed to send shipments using a carrier as needed
- Over 15% of mail went to a wrong recipient
- Over 30% of mail was not received on time.
- Bad data quality strained staff and caused a large amount of manual work
- The work process was heavily based on staff experience and sorting was memory-based
- An outdated and unstable software system that could not be updated
- Large overdue invoices in outbound shipments due to manually entered information (e.g. missing cost center info)
- Carrier tracking data was lost after three months
- Mailroom Solutions was integrated seamlessly with customer information systems.
- Solution consists of
- Identification/registration stations
- Address database
- Easy-to-use web and mobile-based tracking tools.
- All parts of the solution fulfill the strict pharmaceutical requirements.
- Employees register outbound shipments and print documents on their desks using Mailroom Manager Sender functionalities
- Mail registration is over 40% faster
- 80% reduction in delivery errors
- Over 98% of mail received on time
- Over 90% of all issues have been solved during the same business day
- Over 98% reduction in customer complaints
- 100% shipment carrier outbound invoicing paid on-time
- Motivated employees and low-stress levels because of better usability and support in their work.