Mail pieces that are not recognized by an automated sorting machine, are moved to remote coding. In remote coding, the operator adds manually the missing data into the system for the mail piece.
Remote coding is done using a web browser and usually in another location than the actual sorting.
Mailroom Solutions Remote Coding is an intuitive and easy-to-use solution for high volume enriching of the mailpiece data.
Mailroom Solutions Remote Coding solution uses a single field search, where you can type any parts of the address to quickly find the match.
The solution is also able to utilize partial OCR matches. For example, if OCR has found a postal code match, it can be used automatically to narrow the delivery address search.
- Web application. Works with any modern web browser. Utilizes the full-size PC keyboard with a numeric keypad for a quick image handling.
- View, zoom and rotate mailpiece photos
- Filtering and fuzzy single field recipient and delivery address search
- Utilization of partially captured address data in the search
- Possibility to lock part of the address, for example the postal code for a quick narrow down of the search
- Possibility to lock the mailpiece image orientation and zoom
- Can be utilized fully using only keyboard
- Supports authentication and user management
- Highly scalable
- No installations on the operator workstations needed
- Postal video coding operators